A Unique Estate Residential Subdivision Adjacent To The Beautiful Lake Huron Shoreline.
Lakeside Woods is a new residential subdivision located half way between Port Elgin and Southampton in the Town of Saugeen Shores on Concession 10 near Lake Huron. This treed estate residential development, with a total of 30 lots on a crescent, is within a short walk to the beautiful Lake Huron shoreline.
We are pleased to announce that we are now taking lot reservations! Construction starting in the spring of 2018!
- Large estate sized lots
- Large frontages (close to 100 foot frontages on average)
- 165 to 200 feet in depth
- Surrounded by beautiful, natural features such as cold water fishery streams, unique woodlot features etc.
- Close to the communities of Southampton and Port Elgin
- Close to the shoreline of Lake Huron and the picturesque Miramichi Bay Shore Road
- The beautiful sunsets of Lake Huron over Chantry Island
- Mature treed lots
- Architectural control on building designs and lot grading
- Tree Retention Plan
- Access to the paved shoreline trail between Port Elgin and Southampton
- Numerous existing and proposed walking/hiking trails associated with town’s Woodland Trails
- Property is part of Miramichi Equestrian Centre with superb facilities for horse boarding and training
Please contact us for more information.
Brooke Walker: 519-378-4558
Dwayne Eagleson: 519-706-0672
Model Home and Sales Centre
487 Devonshire Road, Port Elgin